I am doing a unit plan on change and when change becomes important. The entries that I will be blogging about will reflect my
unit plan and the journey through this course. Inquiry based learning and Project based learning will be included in my unit plan by encouraging students to ask and develop their own questions. In Inquiry based learning students are given the opportunity to be involved in "hands on learning". Students will be conducting investigations and experiments that reflect change and its importance. The Project based learning aspect of this unit plan will require students to make movies, presentations and slideshows to reflect what they have learned through the unit and content questions.
Students will be using Project and Inquiry based learning to answer the following questions.
Essential Question :
When does change become important?
Unit Questions:
- Why
did the inventors of the past feel the need to create something
newer?
- What changes do young animals have to go through before they
become adult animals?
- What situations require us to change our unit of
measurement?
- What aspects of our lives change when we move geographically?
Bryanna this is good stuff. I like your ideas on future classroom blogging and your unit plan as well on change. I think you are doing a fantastic job and all I have to say is keep up the good work kid.... Oh yeah I also like the scripture you have on there. Our youth and adults need every bit of encouragement their ears and eyes can handle in this tough world. (Let us all lead by example and show much love to everyone...) -Peace.
ReplyDelete